Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Joe, Meredith, Baby A, + Grandparents: At Home Family Session

Earlier this winter I had the absolute pleasure of photographing one of my former wedding couples, Joe and Meredith, their 6 month old daughter Baby A, and her grandparents.  We met in the client's home for a 2 part session, which means we scheduled an hour session on one day and I came back for another hour session a week or so later.

Baby A is such a sweetheart and 6 months is such a cute age. She was just starting to sit up & was all smiles. What a sweet baby girl and I absolutely adore her parents! It was nice to see Meredith's mother and father again too.  They are such good people & welcomed me into their home.

Joe & Meredith's wedding can be viewed here and we also did their engagement session a month or so before their wedding.  Its been wonderful capturing so many of this family's important memories and we are already planning another session around Baby A's 1st birthday in August.  I've enjoyed being back in touch with Meredith and Joe and hope that we continue to do so!  


all images © elizabeth larson photography 2017



















No comments: