Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Baby Victoria's 10 Month Session

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of photographing an adorable 10 month baby girl, Victoria. Her parents, Elizabeth & Travis, are one of my 2014 wedding couples.  Their beautiful winter wedding was featured on the blog here and earlier that summer I got together with them for their engagement session, also featured here.  Sweet couple!  

Its always wonderful to learn when one of "my" couples starts a family and even more exciting when they ask me to photograph their babies and children.  10 months is such an adorable age too. Victoria was curious and has such a bubbly personality.  She loved playing with the fallen leaves on the grass. And she sure loves her stuffed rabbit.  What a cutie!  

It was great to see Elizabeth again too. I can see she is a wonderful mother and that she adores her baby girl! I missed seeing Travis but they hope to do a full family portrait in the future. Travis is a chef and couldn't join us that day due to his schedule.

I do look forward to capturing their memories in years to come. We also offer a baby's first year plan which can even include the mother's maternity session, lifestyle newborn session, and then every 2-3 month sessions up until your baby is a year old.  Please get in touch with us if you'd like to do the same for your family!  


all images © elizabeth larson photography 2016

















No comments: