Thursday, August 20, 2015

Juliana's Bridal - The Gardens at Southern Soirees

Now that Juliana & Brian are married, I can finally share photos from her bridal session! What a lovely & elegant bride she was - so stunning!  The privately owned Charleston-style gardens were fantastic, not to mention the perfect setting for her session.  As I was looking through these, it was such a daunting task trying to decide on which ones to post as I have so many personal favorites.  Juliana & her mother Julie agreed it was not easy narrowing down which one to print for the canvas enlargement, which was displayed at the wedding reception. Its the one I have posted first below - such a great choice!  Stay tuned for a future blog post featuring their wedding and be sure to visit the blog from last week's post of their engagement session. I have adored working with this couple and their families & know that I'll have that opportunity again!

location of gardens - Southern Soirees 
bride's gown & veil - Maya Couture
 bouquet - Designs North Florist
hair - Neal's Hair Studio
makeup - Merle Norman

all images © elizabeth larson photography 2015







































No comments: