Sunday, November 25, 2007

thanksgiving 2007

We hope everyone had a nice long Thanksgiving weekend! My sisters Page and Sarah--and Page's dogs, Stoli and Mica--drove up from Florida for a few days. Page did most of the cooking and the turkey came out perfectly. She's a fabulous cook! Thanks so much Page! We missed having my nieces Kathryn and Caroline here, as they were up in Vermont skiing with their dad. Can you imagine... snow this time of year!!?? I guess it's possible here in the foothills of North Carolina. My sisters enjoyed the fall color, but maybe not the brisk temps! Thought I'd share a few pics from our visit together. Happy holly-days everyone!


front porch at anthony's log cabin---left to right--page, mica, sarah, and stoli.

page's babies...mica and stoli. stoli has really intense blue eyes.

mica is still a puppy; not quite a year old yet... don't let such cuteness fool you!

so much energy, running in my back yard--they can turn on a dime! stoli and mica are both mini australian shepherds.

anthony's super kewl log cabin--can't wait for him to decorate it for the holidays. and if we do get snow by then, it will look so festive (and perfect for photo ops)!

saved the best for last. that's me with stoli in my lap on right with my sisters and mica too. photo courtesy of anthony (he managed to avoid getting in any photos!)

No comments: