Monday, October 02, 2017

Ashley's Bridal Session - Adaumont Farm

Now that Ashley is married to Michael, I can finally feature her bridal session here on the blog! We scheduled her session back in early June at Adaumont Farm, where their wedding was also held this past Saturday.  I've been wanting to share these all summer & I finally can! Some of my favorites from that day are the ones of her on the swing. She chose one of these for a printed canvas, which was displayed at their wedding reception. Her gown, you may notice, is a very pale blush and I just loved her cowgirl boots!  I've really enjoyed getting to know Ashley over the past year & I'm excited to know that she and Michael are going to be new neighbors, as they're building a house close by to my farm!

venue - Adaumont Farm 
wedding dress - Elizabellas
cowgirl boots - Ariat 
bouquet - The Garden Outlet 

all images © elizabeth larson photography - 2017


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! Love Adaumont Farm!

LauraAnnPhotos said...

Lovely!