Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wanderlust: The Art of Travel Photography - John C Campbell Folk School Photography Workshop

From November 12th through November 17th, I will be teaching a travel photography workshop at the John C. Campbell Folk School in Brasstown, NC.  I'm looking forward to coming back to teach at this very special place again.  The class is called "Wanderlust: The Art of Travel Photography" & its going to be so much fun teaching it!

The folk school interviewed me a few weeks ago, so that potential students and others could learn more about me as a photographer & and what to expect in class. They featured me on their blog along with a Q&A and several of my travel photographs. I've been meaning to share this all of September and here it is the 27th of the month already! You may read it here.

Its not too late to sign up for this class! And please by all means, if you know of anyone who may want to take it please share this with them.  The ideal student is an intermediate photographer, however I'm willing to work with students just starting out in photography.

You may sign up here.
Learn more about the class here.

The folk school is in the southwestern part of the state {North Carolina}, but they get students from all over the country and out of the states too. I remember meeting a student from another class who was from New Zealand!  It's a unique place, rather like adult camp.  You can stay on campus in one of the houses or cottages & meals there are out of this world!  I need to lose 10 pounds before November 12th!


© elizabeth larson photography - www.elarsonphoto.com

Tuscany, Italy - Montage 2009



No comments: