Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Couple's Session - Haley + Jacob - Downtown Greensboro

Haley has been mentoring under me since last fall, so many of you may recognize her. I was honored & flattered when she and her boyfriend Jacob scheduled me for a couple's session. We met up in downtown Greensboro early one morning back in April.  Both April and May were completely insane!  And on that note, I'm just now getting around to posting a few favorites from their session.

We had a great time that morning - Jacob was a real trooper for wanting to join in & for that early in the morning too.  They are so sweet together and its particularly refreshing to see such a young man really love and appreciate his sweetheart. Haley, you got yourself a keeper :) Downtown Greensboro made for a great backdrop for their session - the brick walls, courtyards,  & the vine-covered wall offered such a variety. Meeting early was key as the sun was high even by 8am!

These two met at GTCC last year - Haley heads off to Randolph Community College for their photography program this fall and I believe Jacob eventually has plans to transfer to NC State in Raleigh.  Haley recently started waitressing at Bravo! Cucina Italiana in Friendly Center (be sure to go and ask to sit in her section!). I will miss having her around as much this summer (thrilled she can help me with my next wedding, however!). But also excited just knowing she may come back some day to intern with me for credit at RCC. 

Thanks Haley & Jacob - you are both awesome!

all images © elizabeth larson photography 2016































No comments: