Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Grayson - UNCG Cap & Gown/Graduation Session

Grayson will be graduating on May 6th from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She will be earning her bachelors degree in Psychology & is considering graduate school in her future. To me, I can't believe she's in college, let alone getting ready to graduate!  I've known Grayson for 9 years - since she was in 8th grade, come to think of it! Her mom and dad are dear friends of mine - and the best landlords one could ever ask for. 

After walking around UNCG's scenic campus for a good hour or so, we came back to Grayson's apartment so that her sweet fur-baby, Dixie, could be included in a few.  I just love her dog - always happy and wagging her whole body! To some of my blog followers, Grayson and Dixie may look familiar as I photographed both of them late last summer when Grayson needed a headshot for her upcoming debutante ball & several years before that for a family session also on her parent's farm out here in Gibsonville, just before Grayson headed off to her freshmen year in college!

  What a smart, beautiful young lady Grayson has grown up to be with such a bright future ahead of her.  Congratulations Grayson - I'm so proud of you!  

all images © elizabeth larson photography 2016
































No comments: