Monday, July 27, 2015

haley - high school senior session

The very lovely Haley came out to my farm for an on location high school senior session in late May & we had a blast!  Haley actually graduated right around that time from a program at the local community college for high school students, so she was a class of 2015 graduate.  This summer,  I've been working with rising class of 2016 seniors, so its never to early to schedule YOUR session {or in Haley's case, too late}!

We started off at my place and then drove to a couple of locations nearby for different scenery including on the river.  Haley was adventurous enough to want to climb out on to some rocks in her dress!   She also plays the ukulele, so she brought that along to be included in a few of her portraits.  I also offered a few closeups in the studio the day she came out.  I wanted to give her variety, by allowing her to change into several outfits & to going to a couple of different locations. 

Last fall,  I actually met Haley for the first time as she was maid of honor in her oldest sister Casey's wedding, which I photographed too! Its been such a pleasure getting to know her entire family in the past year or so. Her mother, Rebecca, is awesome too & I learned that she works in clay and has a pottery studio. They are such a creative family and a joy to be around. Rebecca joined us the morning of Haley's session & she was not only fun, she was so helpful to have along to help out!

Please let me know if you'd like to set-up your senior session on my farm or surrounding areas in the NC Piedmont Triad by contacting me via my website here. They can be scheduled this summer & into the fall. Again, there is no time limit unless you need one for a yearbook, graduation invitation and/or an announcement.  A parent(s) is more than welcome - and preferred - to come along during their session. Hope to see you soon!

all images © elizabeth larson photography 2015





















































No comments: