Saturday, January 23, 2010

my fabulous assistant!

i'm happy to introduce lisa escue figgins of viva photography, based in chapel hill, nc. we met two years ago when she came out to photograph me at my farm and i immediately loved her! lisa is not only a marvelous photographer, she is outgoing, positive, full of ideas, and wonderful with people of all kinds. she has a calm nature about her, which puts one at ease in front of a camera.

this season, many of you will see lisa accompanying me at weddings, portrait sessions, and other events. lisa and i co-photographed several weddings in '09 and she also came along with me on several portrait sessions to assist me. this year we have weddings booked in virginia and in north carolina. we both love to travel and enjoy the adventure! its going to be a fun year and i'm super excited about working with her!

when lisa and i traveled up to virginia last spring for brooke's bridal session, my dad, also a professional photographer "snuck" these shots in of us at work...thanx, dad! if he keeps that up, i may have to hire him too :-) i'm grateful that my dad took these pics and that he offered his beautiful gardens for brooke's session. such great team work!





No comments: