Saturday, February 07, 2015

sweet family of five - a high point photo session

Looking through these photos again makes my heart smile!  I met up with Matt + Priscilla, whom I've known for several years now, and their three adorable daughters about a month before Christmas for their lifestyles family session. We started off on the front porch of their new home & then in the backyard where the girls could play in the leaves and on the swing set. I love these kind of sessions - allowing kids to be kids! And their daughters are such sweeties. I really had a good time with all of them - such a wonderful family to spend time with. We closed out an afternoon of fun with a few photos inside with their chihuahua, George, joining in. I think he must be the tiniest dog ever! I have to say that one of my personal favorites from their session is of their youngest daughter holding George. Whats not to love - a girl and her dog - pure adorableness!

all images © elizabeth larson photography 2014















No comments: