Monday, February 25, 2013

welcoming breana - my new intern!

please join me in welcoming my new spring-summer intern, breana ayers!  

breana is a 2012 graduate of wingate university and is a recent bride herself!  she is taking a year off from her studies before hopefully returning to graduate school in the fall.  breana has a love of all things wedding & being a newlywed herself, she has many fresh ideas to bring to the table.  she is a big help both in the office and out on location. 

breana will be helping me with light office work including social networking, managing online client galleries, attending networking meetings with me, and will join me at several wedding trade shows in the upcoming months.  you may often see her along on photo assignments assisting me with lighting, scouting locations, and so forth.  and for those who book us for a photobooth at your wedding or event,  breana may just me there to help out! be sure to tell her hello!

yesterday while photographing an engagement session at high point university, breana came along and was not only a great "reflector gal" she also had some creative ideas for poses and locations. i also managed to get a few shots of her! 

No comments: