Tuesday, June 17, 2008

savannah revisited

savannah is a super fun city to visit. i think i've been about 6 times but it had been at least 10 years since. it was anthony's first time there and he is now a big fan. it is a photographer's playground. last time i was there i was shooting slide film (back in the day) but this time i took on a totally different approach. i still shoot film from time to time, mostly sticking with true black and white, however i took the digital out for a spin this time around using my lens baby about 90% of the time on this trip. a few of my very favorites...

anyone for a shoe shine or haircut?



kind of reminds me of the 'fish art' hanging in the windows at fishbones grill on walker street in greensboro...



sweet "T"...


a cold glass o' ale at the 'six pence pub'... very tasty on a hot summer's day.



little ole me down by the waterfront+cotton warehouses.... love my red shoes :-) pretty keen, huh? another artsy photo by my beloved anthony!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!

Sam