Thursday, January 31, 2008

white oak canyon

February-March 2008 issue of "The Virginia Sportsman" magazine has recently made it out on the newsstands. Anthony and I have been anticipating our first ever co-authored, co-photographed article to come out. Though he got the credit for the writing, and me for the photographs, I actually helped a bit on the writing. And Anthony's two photographs are of the brook trout in the water from above and the waterfall shot. My two photos are Anthony fly-fishing one of the pools in White Oak Canyon and the close-up of the native brookie in Anthony's hands before we released the trout back to the water. To read the article and see the photos close-up, please click on each page above.

Also some exciting news about this very same publication! My father, Chiles TA Larson, a Virginia writer and photojournalist will have his work featured in upcoming issues. He is currently working on stories (and photos, of course!) about Bath County, VA and Smithfield, VA. I can't wait for them to come out!

No comments: