Sunday, July 15, 2007

Summertime is Here!

Wow! Its been over three months since I've last posted anything to my blog. Its crazy how time slips past you. Spring & now summer have kept us so busy with traveling and shooting weddings throughout my home state of Virginia and my adopted state of North Carolina. Assignments this month and next will keep us going back down to the South Carolina coast pretty regularly. I'm also working on a newly redesigned website and hope to have that finished in the near future, so keep checking back (same url). In addition to everything else, I'll soon be "going out to the country"... I'm moving between Gibsonville & Brown Summit, NC at the end of August & out of my tiny Greensboro apartment into a huge 3 bedroom house. I can't wait! A real kitchen, a real yard (not to mention an outdoor "studio"). Anthony is also in the process of moving. We'll be living within a couple of miles of each other, so I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time at one another's abodes... and his place is a log cabin!! Another great locale for portrait sessions and such! That's about it for summer news.

No comments: