Sunday, July 15, 2007

laura + sean's wedding - the homestead resort


Laura contacted me about her wedding earlier this year and I was so excited to have her May 12th date available, as she came as a recommendation from one of my Virginia colleagues, Nathan Beck (http://www.beckphotography.net/) who is commercial photographer based in Staunton. Laura and Sean were married in the Grand Foyer at The Homestead in Hot Springs, VA. I hadn't been to The Homestead in years and I'd always wanted to photograph a wedding there. So now I had my chance and it was a lovely wedding. Laura was such a beautiful bride with such a sweet personality. Both she and Sean were a joy to work with. This is a favorite of mine as they make their exit. They departed in a horsedrawn carriage complete with chilling bubbly.

No comments: